MSI Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for Critical A&E Band 5 nurses in Preston and the surrounding areas, working for an NHS Trust on both an ad-hoc and contract basis. Opportunities are available for both long days & nights from Monday to Sunday and can start ASAP.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- A minimum 6 months experience post-graduation in a UK NHS Trust
- NMC registered. Your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Resus council approved Full ILS/PILS training qualification
- IV Administration
- Venepuncture and Cannulation
- Male/Female Catheterisation
- Blood cultures
- Minor injuries- Plastering and gluing
- Basic care
- Monitoring patients' observations
- Recording input and output fluid balances
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
- Tracheostomy care
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
- Candidate of the month awards
If you are interested, please get in touch with Millie Schooling to find out more about this opportunity. You can either reply to this advert or email your CV Please call 0203 789 2061 for further information.
MSI Group are a leading supplier of frontline health jobs. Established in 2002, we use our 18 years of industry knowledge and experience to deliver high quality candidates for a variety of health jobs across the UK to NHS Trusts and additional public, private and third sector organisations.