MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for Senior Mental Health Practitioners in the Swindon area. Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
The role has been described as follows-
- To provide assessments and interventions to young people who present with a range of mental health difficulties.
- To contribute to the daily duty rota, including completing risk assessments, care plans, clinical notes and crisis plans where needed.
- Attend Multi agency meetings as and when required for the patients we support.
- Provide specific interventions to young people accessing our service.
- Contribute to the Initial assessments for children referred to CAMHS.
- Provide consultation and advice to professionals.
The following skills have been specified:
- Ability to drive, experience of Community CAMHS or CAMHS in general.
- Ability to undertake assessments of high risk patients and patients requiring more routine assessments
- Ability to attend multi agency meetings
- Ability to use Microsoft Teams.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.