I have a number of Clients looking for Band 6/7 Health Visitors that can start ASAP until end April 2021. They are looking for those that can do 3-5 days per week.
Location: North West London /North London / East London/ central London
Mon - Fri - 09.00 to 17:00
Candidates must be competent in the following:
- Delivering the Healthy Child Programme to the 0-19 Service with focus on the 6 impact areas.
- Management of case load and providing core health visiting service and public health service in line with local health policy for Universal, Universal Plus and Universal Partnership Plus families.
- Assessing and managing of minor ailments in children 0-5 years.
- Safeguarding children and their families in partnership with other agencies; attending Case Conferences, Core Groups and completing CAF referrals.
- Effective record keeping in line with NMC and trust policies using RIO.
- Nurse prescribing.
- Providing HV drop in clinics.
- Service auditing and developing.
- Partnership working with Children Centres