Are you a passiotnate Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist seeking a change or an overseas Psychologist considering a career in the U,K?
MSI Group are working closely with one of the U.K's leading mental health care proviers. Our client has been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. They work towards helping thousands of people every day, at more than 140 sites across the UK. The outstanding quality of care starts with commitment to their people, they empower, support and nurture all eomplyees and there is always room to grow and develop within the company.
There is a vacancy for a Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist to work in their hospital is state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in in Maidstone, The hospital is purpose built to meet the latest national specifications for improving mental health within a therapeutic environment.
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme & employee discount saving.
- Tier 2 sponsorship
- Sign on bonus
- Flights and accomoation paid for.
- HCPC registered or HCPC registration pocessing
- Preferably trained in complex therapies such as Schema focused, Cognitive Analytical and DBT
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To find out more about the day to day duties of the role, please send your CV and apply or contact MSI today!