MSI Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 5 Community Falls Physiotherapist in Stoke and the surrounding areas. Private and NHS work is available.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- A minimum 6 months' experience post-graduation in a UK NHS Trust
- HCPC registered - your PIN should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Community experience in different disciplines
- Experience working with a Falls team
- Ability to drive and have access to own vehicle
- Complete assessments and follow care plans
- Respond to distressed patients
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for AHP
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
If you are interested, please apply or contact Marc Daymond on email@example.com or 02038711218 for more details.
MSI Group are a leading supplier of frontline health jobs. Established in 2002, we use our 18 years of industry knowledge and experience to deliver high quality candidates for a variety of health jobs across the UK to NHS Trusts and additional public, private and third sector organisations.