MSI Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) in Nottingham and the surrounding areas. Private and NHS work is available.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- A minimum 6 months' experience post-graduation in a UK NHS Trust
- NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Assess and talk to patients about their problems and discuss the best way to plan and deliver their care
- Produce care plans and risk assessments
- To be responsible for a caseload of service users who have complex and substantial mental health needs
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme