I am currently recruiting for a Mammographer to work in Jersey, Channel Islands for a 3-6-month contract.
The right applicant will be:
- Have a good mammographic technique with the knowledge and experience of specialised magnification views.
- Be able to provide an excellent, professional breast imaging service to all users.
Imaging patients using a high level of skill and experience to diagnose and facilitate treatment.
- Work independently to carry out allocated duties.
- Carry out dynamic risk assessments and audit of imaging practices.
- Be up to date with current issues relating to breast screening and breast care.
- Happy to self-isolate in accommodation whilst awaiting Covid-19 Test Results.
Travel Costs (Flights and Ferry): FREE
Accommodation Cost: £50 p/w deduction (this includes Gas, Electricity and Wi-Fi bills)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months.
This booking is outside of IR35, so MSI can pay your salary to a limited company upon request.
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.