MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for Occupational Therapists in Peterborough. Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- Community based OT
- To provide face to face Occupational Therapy to adults and older people in their own homes.
- Ability to complete all clinical documentation at home or office base. All IT equipment provided for hybrid model of working.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner within the integrated multi-professional team, community neighbourhood teams.
- To be responsible for own caseload and undertake assessment of adults and older people with complex and multiple pathologies using specialist clinical reasoning skills.
- To identify patient needs, agree goals and provide appropriate therapy interventions, provide adaptive equipment, rehabilitation programmes, and make recommendations for minor and major housing adaptations in line with current legislation.
- To be accountable for a delegated caseload held by Assistant Practitioners.
- Integrated health and social care experience/model
- Moving and handling to support pt, carer and minimise care packages
- Minor equipment provision.
- Rehabilitation background.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.