EU Settlement Scheme
Home /


EU Settlement Scheme Information

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss Citizen, find out what you need to do to stay in the UK.

EU Settlement Scheme

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can protect your rights by applying to the EU Settlement Scheme to stay in the UK. You do not need to apply if you are a British or Irish citizen, or you have indefinite leave to remain or enter.

The EU Settlement Scheme allows you and your family to get the immigration status you need to:

  • continue to live, work and study in the UK

  • access public services like the NHS

You must provide evidence of your status by 30 June 2021.

Getting status through the scheme will protect your future rights, so it is very important that you apply.

How to apply

You need to complete a short online application form using a computer, tablet or mobile phone.

The application will ask you to:

  • prove your identity

  • prove that you live in the UK

  • declare any criminal convictions

Successful applicants will receive settled status or pre-settled status, depending on how long you have lived in the UK. You will get digital proof of your status through an online service.

Apply and find out more information

How to get help

Support is available if you need help with your application:

Please contact if you have any questions or concerns.

Once you have obtained your settlement status

If you have already obtained your settlement status please follow this link to prove your status then email your share code to so that MSI Group Ltd can perform the online check for our records.