At MSI Recruitment, we specialize in placing qualified professionals in CAMHS roles across England and Wales. We are currently partnering with trusts in Essex to fill urgent CAMHS positions within their division.
The position is a 3-month contract, paying between £26 - £32 per hour. Working hours will be from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, and you will be based at their offices in Essex
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out crisis assessments from a holistic approach
- Formulating Safe Care plans for Children and young people facing a mental health crisis
- Working on pre-arranged community crisis assessments
- Providing support for either hospital or community pathways
- Managing risk in the immediate, short, and medium term.
To be eligible for this role, you must be a registered band 6 RMN, social worker, or an experienced CAMHS clinician. If you know someone who ---would be interested in this opportunity, please forward on the details, and we will pay £200 for a successful referral.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.