MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for Occupational Therapists in Lancashire. Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
Duties of the role-
- Completing home visits for patients on the day of discharge from acute hospital to assess patient health and social care needs in own environment, following the discharge to assess model.
- CATCH Clinical Triage
- Role is to support the clinical triage of referrals received for step down (hospital discharge triage) and step up (Admission avoidance) through review of clinical information received on patients current presentation and decide on the appropriate discharge pathway or community services required to support patient.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.