MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for Occupational Therapists in Birmingham. Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- Experience of working with children in community settings, work in mainstream, running assessment clinics and assessing for / recommending specialist equipment.
- Ideally for 4 - 5 days per week.
- Band 7 will be considered but with funding available this would be for 3 days.
- Flexibility with days between Mon - Fri, ideally working on a Weds / Thurs to help cover assessment clinics.
- 4 days would be great if Band 6 (may be less if B7 )
- Able to offer at least 8 months period of work as covering staff on secondment - potentially more
- Experience of contributing to diagnosis of autism / working with children and young people with autism required.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.