MSI Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 CAMHS Occupational Therapist in Nottingham and the surrounding areas. Private and NHS work is available.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- A minimum 6 months' experience post-graduation in a UK NHS Trust
- HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- CAMHS experience is a MUST
- Complete assessments and follow care plans
- Respond to distressed patients
- Community and Impatient experience desirable
- Driving license with own vehicle if position is community based
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for AHP.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.