MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for Children's Occupational Therapists. Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
Responsibilities of this role-
- To work with all agencies in order to achieve acceptable solutions to the child or young person's needs.
- To understand the aspirations of children and young person, their families and Carers.
- To work with the environmental agencies to reduce the barriers to social inclusion.
- To arrange provision Occupational Therapy services as appropriate
- To take an active part in helping develop services in conjunction with users, partners and Disabled Children Social Care Service.· Manage workload to meet performance targets.
- Actively seek to support the work of the Occupational Therapy Team Manager by undertaking any other duties commensurate with the post or the needs of the service as necessary.
Minimum requirements of this role-
- Min of 2 years Post Grad experience within the NHS.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.