Are you a passionate Clinical/Counselling/Forensic Psychologist seeking a change or an overseas Psychologist considering a career in the U.K?
MSI Group are working closely with one of the U.K's leading mental health care providers. Our client has been providing a national network of specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. They work towards helping thousands of people every day, at more than 140 sites across the UK. The outstanding quality of care starts with commitment to their people, they empower, support and nurture all employees and there is always room to grow and develop within the company..
There is a vacancy for a Clinical/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist whos passionate about helping people with a range of complex mental health needs.The hospital, in Northwest Surrey offers a range of mental health services for men and women and the sister hospital close by, provides a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men and extends their care pathway.
We are looking for a Psychologist with personality disorder experience.
- Strong career progression opportunities into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme & employee discount saving
- Sign on bonus
- Overseas relocation package including visa and flight paid for and support with accommodation costs.
- HCPC registered or HCPC registration processing.
- Preferably trained in complex therapies such as Schema focused, Cognitive Analytical and DBT
- Passionate about working with people with a range of complex mental health needs
- Capable of treating difficulties such as self-harm, physical & verbal aggression, history of sexual offending and drug & alcohol problems.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To find out more about the day to day duties or locations of the jobs, please send your CV and apply or contact MSI today!