I am currently recruiting for fantastic Community Nurses to work in Oxford and the surrounding areas.
If you are a Registered General Nurse with experience in a community setting, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- A minimum 6 month's experience post-graduation in a UK NHS Trust.
- NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Provide patient care in line with their care plan as outlined by their doctor.
- Monitor & record observations on patient's conditions.
- Identify care planning needs.
- Record patient's medical information and vital signs.
- Re-evaluate patient care plans as and when conditions change.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months - Ongoing
Hours: 8am-4pm (3-5 days a week depending on your availability)
- MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.