MSI Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist in Nottingham and the surrounding areas. Private and NHS work is available.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- A minimum 6 months' experience post-graduation in a UK NHS Trust
- HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Community experience in different disciplines
- Ability to drive and have access to own vehicle
- Complete assessments and follow care plans
- Respond to distressed patients
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for AHP.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
If you are interested, please get in touch with Marc Daymond to find out more about this opportunity. You can either reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Please call 02038711218 for further information.
About MSI MSI Group are a leading supplier of frontline health jobs. Established in 2002, we use our 18 years of industry knowledge and experience to deliver high quality candidates for a variety of health jobs across the UK to NHS Trusts and additional public, private and third sector organisations.