MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for CPNs in the Crawley area. Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
Desirable competencies for Community Psychiatric Nurses:
- Clinical teaching
- Actively engaging with audits
- Ensuring plan standards are accurate
- Planning monthly rosters
- Triaging of referrals
- Giving clinical advice to referrals
- Planning risk assessments
- Liaison with local GP's
It is essential to have a minimum of 6 months relevant experience within the past 2 years for this role.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.