As a valued member of the consultant team, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and leading a diverse group of healthcare professionals while performing a wide spectrum of endoscopic procedures. The facility is equipped with two state-of-the-art endoscopy rooms: one purpose-built and the other located within an adapted operating room. These rooms are equipped with cutting-edge Olympus and Fujinon endoscope systems, ensuring that we provide the highest quality care.
Key role and responsibilities of Consultant Gastroenterologist
- The post holder will be responsible for delivering diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy procedures to referred NHS patients.
- The post holder must comply to British Society of Gastroenterologist guidelines and is responsible for the collection and submission of Global Rating Scale and patient outcome data.
- It is expected that the post holder will assist with all incident and complaint root cause analysis reporting to the Medical Director and the General Manager.
- Is responsible for validation of discharge information and pathology results which are sent to the necessary party, i.e. GP or local MDT.
Minimum requirements for Consultant Gastroenterologist
- experience of working in a specialist department treating upper and lower gastrointestinal conditions
- the ability to offer an expert opinion on a range of problems in elective gastroenterology, drawing on substantial experience in the speciality
What we offer
- Competitive rates of pay
- An extensive range of well being and lifestyle benefits
- Flexible shifts that enable you to work around other commitments
- Varied career development opportunities
- The support you need to grow in your role and continue your professional development
- Work within a relaxed, clean and modern hospital
Our client is in a collaborative partnership with the NHS, providing scheduled treatments to both private and NHS patients. Joining this dynamic and forward-thinking healthcare organisation offers you the opportunity to be a part of an agile and innovative team. We are committed to supporting our partners in implementing fresh ideas and pioneering approaches to healthcare.
This role also presents an exciting prospect for you to embark on a fulfilling career as an essential member of a compassionate and dedicated healthcare team. Your contributions will play a vital role in delivering exceptional care and making a positive impact on the lives of patients.
If you want to hear more about this Consultant Gastroenterologist role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!