MSI Recruitment currently have a vacancy for an RMN working within the Eating Disorder service. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
Eating disorder experience is required for this role along with Smartcard, SystemOne knowledge and own transport.
- Assessment of clients with complex mental health and physical health needs (under the guidance and supervision of Clinical Psychologists and Advanced Nurse Practitioner).
- Providing specialist interventions for people with eating disorders, including Structured Clinical Management.
- Ability to travel across County.
- Managing risk with support of MDT and liaison with other health professionals across various services including Acute Hospital, Psychiatric inpatient settings, SEDU's and Third Sector organisations.
On job specialist training and support is available from the wider MDT, which does include other Specialist MH Nurses. Supervision will be available from both colleagues with extensive experience of the field.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme