MSI Recruitment is currently looking to recruit experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioners / Emergency Care Practitioners.
As part of your role working with MSI Recruitment as an ENP/ECP, you may be expected to conduct face to face and telephone triage. You will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records.
Within the role you will provide care to a range of patients within your scope of practice. This will encompass the skills of assessment, examination, diagnosis, and treatment within an agreed scope of practice, working to current policies and standard operating procedures to ensure safe, appropriate, and legal practice are always followed.
Excellent IT and communication skills are also a key requirement of the role.
Ideal candidates will have a range of experience gained working in an OOH and urgent care setting (primary care, minor injuries, accident and emergency or walk in centre), have qualifications and registration to support their clinical practice and will share our passion for patient care delivered in local settings.
To register for this role, you must have the following:
- Registered with the Nurse and Midwifery Council (NMC) or Registered Paramedic (HCPC) with a recognised Nurse Practitioner Qualification or Paramedic Care Practitioner course.
- Proven history of acting as a Nurse/Care Practitioner and can work as a responsible autonomous practitioner. Experience of working in an A/E, MIU or UCC setting.
- As an Autonomous Nurse Practitioner, you need to be able to evidence the following: physical assessment, minor injury, telephone triage, x-ray interpretation, plastering and suturing.
- Supplementary prescriber (PGDs).
- Competent in autonomous assessment, examination, diagnosis, and treatment.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for ANPs
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested, please share details of the role with them.