Are you a compassionate and skilled Registered General Nurse (RGN) seeking an exciting opportunity? We are currently hiring for the role of RGN at HMP The Mount. This is an ongoing contract role, offering both weekday and weekend shifts.
Key Role and Responsibilities for RGN:
- Provide high-quality nursing care to patients within HMP The Mount
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of patients and develop individualized care plans
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to ensure holistic patient care
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records
Minimum Requirements for RGN:
- Valid registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) as a Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Previous experience working within a prison environment is highly desirable
- Strong clinical skills and ability to make sound judgments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging and dynamic environment
At MSI, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional healthcare services within the correctional system. With a focus on patient well-being and rehabilitation, we strive to make a positive impact on the lives of individuals within our care.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay rates ranging from £30 to £35 per hour PAYE, based on skill and experience (negotiable)
- Ongoing contract with flexible weekday and weekend shifts
- Opportunity for professional development and career advancement
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
We pay a referral bonus of £250 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.
We look forward to receiving your application.