MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for Health Visitors in Basildon. Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
Candidates must be competent in the following:
- Delivering the Healthy Child Programme to the 0-19 Service with focus on the 6 impact areas.
- Management of case load and providing core health visiting service and public health service in line with local health policy for Universal, Universal Plus and Universal Partnership Plus families.
- Assessing and managing of minor ailments in children 0-5 years.
- Safeguarding children and their families in partnership with other agencies; attending Case Conferences, Core Groups and completing CAF referrals.
- Effective record keeping in line with NMC and trust policies using RIO.
- Nurse prescribing.
- Providing HV drop-in clinics.
- Service auditing and developing.