MSI Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for ITU Band 5 nurses in Preston and the surrounding areas, working for an NHS Trust on both an ad-hoc and contract basis. Opportunities are available for both long days & nights from Monday to Sunday and can start ASAP.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- A minimum 6 months experience post-graduation in a UK NHS Trust
- NMC registered. Your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Resus council approved Full ILS/PILS training qualification
- IV Administration
- Venepuncture and Cannulation
- Male/Female Catheterisation
- Blood cultures
- Minor injuries- Plastering and gluing
- Basic care
- Monitoring patients' observations
- Recording input and output fluid balances
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
- Tracheostomy care
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.