MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for Learning Disability Physiotherapist's in Cheshire and Wirral.
Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
Responsibilities of this role-
- The Community Learning Disability Team are a health and social care team supporting adults who have a diagnosis of a learning disability.
- The team supports people to lead full and healthy lives within the local community. They also provide specialist information, advice and training for family carers and support staff.
Minimum requirements of this role-
- Min of 4 years Post Grad experience within the NHS.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.