MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for Mental Health Physiotherapists in the Coventry area to work in-patient based across 2 locations. Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
Responsibilities of this role-
- The post holder will be working within an acute mental health service (adult, older adult, and dementia)
- Providing physiotherapy's assessments, interventions and or MDT recommendations
- Experience in one or more: MSK, old age, orthopaedics, neurology, women's health, mental health, dementia, LD, and substance misuse
Minimum requirements of this role-
- Min of 2 years Post Grad experience within the NHS.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.