I am currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to work in Jersey, Channel Islands. The right applicant should have at least 3 years’ experience in Occupational Therapy.
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Car driver with clean driver’s license – also able to bring car for work purposes
- Experience in working as an Occupational Therapist in the area of Older Adult Mental Health
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered
- Happy to self-isolate in accommodation for two days whilst awaiting Covid-19 Test Results (please note, any self-isolation is paid for in accordance to your day rate)
- Happy to travel via ferry/boat
Travel Costs (Flights and Ferry): FREE
Accommodation Cost: £50 p/w deduction (this includes Gas, Electricity and Wi-Fi bills)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 31/01/2021 with the possibility of extension
This booking is outside of IR35, so MSI can pay your salary to a limited company upon request.
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.
For further details, please contact Jamie-Lee McEvoy on 0203 789 2067 or Jamie-Lee.McEvoy@msigroupltd.com