MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapists in the Birmingham area. Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
Main Duties of Paediatric Occupational Therapist role-
- To be responsible for a clinical caseload, monitoring own, and others workload/ treatment methods, in order to maintain high professional standards, advising Professional Clinical Lead Occupational Therapist of related issues.
- To be professionally accountable and responsible for all aspects of own work, including the management of children on the caseload
- To support the Professional Clinical Lead to clearly differentiate between the core and traded service offers and contribute to working through any issues and process matters that need to be addressed
- To assess and reassess the needs of the child, analysing and interpreting the information gathered to provide a diagnosis or contribute to the diagnosis and formulate a treatment plan
- To provide care plans to meet goals and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions using appropriate outcome measures and make any necessary modifications
- Develop intervention packages to be delivered as group therapy and/or one to one sessions in line with core and traded models of care.
- To work closely with the Clinical Professional Lead to develop packages of intervention and to produce materials as appropriate to support these packages.
- To provide Occupational Therapy at a highly specialist level, functioning in partnership with other agencies and disciplines to support the SEND Locality team in the early identification of need.
- To work as part of multidisciplinary and multi-agency teams, to deliver highly specialist interventions according to the agreed service packages of care and pathways providing early intervention for children and young people.
- To contribute towards ensuring children and young people with additional needs gain access to a broad, balanced and relevant education, whilst also having their exceptional needs met in an inclusive a way as possible.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.