MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for Physiotherapists in the Lincolnshire area. Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE-
- B5 and B6 Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- Starting as soon as possible, running for a minimum of 12 weeks
- Working full time Monday - Friday, roughly 8.30-4.30 (happy to negotiate)
- Roles are on community hospital wards - dealing with acute hospital admission avoidance, flow and rehabilitation. This includes step down from acute hospitals and step up from home. Varied patient caseload, but the mainstay is frailty and falls and the following orthopaedic trauma with co-morbidities, stroke and neurological rehab and long term condition management. Supported by MDT on nurse-led wards, complex discharge planning experience is beneficial.
- Wards are based in Gainsborough, Louth, Spalding and Skegness and there is likely to be opportunities at all sites, with a focus on Louth.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.