MSI Recruitment are recruiting a Physiotherapist Assessor for a private client in Stoke-on-Trent.
-Are you searching for a Physio job with better work life balance?
-Do you want a role paying a high salary?
You will have the opportunity to work in a non clinical environment office based within normal working hours. The ability to work from home two days a week. You will conduct in person and telephone assessments using your clinical skills then document your observations in a report. Full training will be provided.
Job role; Physiotherapist Assessor
Starting salary; £39,500 per year plus package
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
Shifts/Hours; Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Working arrangement; Hybrid - mix between home based and in the office
Contract: Full time and part time roles available
- HCPC registration
- 12 Months UK Physiotherapist experience
- UK right to work (the client is not offering sponsorship)
- IT literate
- Report writing
- Great communicational skills
- Target driven
- Customer service
- You will have the opportunity to join a new non clinical environment.
- Career progression
- Package; Pension, Life insurance, private dental and healthcare
- HCPC Renewal paid for
- Work from home / hybrid
- Great pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Dental and healthcare insurance
- Fully paid training