MSI Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse with experience in a community setting. This opportunity is to work on a full-time contract basis in Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is keen to further their experience, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- NMC registered. Your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 6 months experience post-graduation in a UK NHS trust.
- Provide patient care in line with their care plan as outlined by their doctor
- Monitor & record observations on patients' conditions
- Identify care planning needs
- Record patient's medical information and vital signs
- Prepare and assist with patients' treatments, surgery or exams as required
- Re-evaluate patient care plans as and when conditions change
MSI offer our successful candidates the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
- Quick & easy registration
- Free basic life support training
- Moving & handling training
- Up to £200 referral scheme
If you are interested, please apply for this role or get in touch on
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.