MSI Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for Registered General Nurse in London and the surrounding areas, working for an NHS Trust on both an ad-hoc and line of work basis. Opportunities are available for both long days & nights from Monday to Sunday and can start ASAP.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- A minimum 6 months' experience post-graduation in a UK NHS Trust
- NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Administration of medications
- Basic care
- Monitoring patients' observations
- Recording input and output fluid balances
- Compression bandaging
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
- Tracheostomy care
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
If you are interested, please apply today!
For more information, please get in touch with Vidal Rollings on Vidal.Rollings@msigroupltd.com or +44 (0)203 817 4053.
MSI Group are a leading supplier of frontline health jobs. Established in 2002, we use our 18 years of industry knowledge and experience to deliver high quality candidates for a variety of health jobs across the UK to NHS Trusts and additional public, private and third sector organisations.