MSI Recruitment are currently looking for band 6 Mental Health Practitioners for the Horsham, Chichester and Worthing location. The role will be based on the Duty and Liaison team, offering young people in Crisis help and support during this time.
Key role and responsibilities of Mental Health Practitioner-
- Supporting young people and their carers who are presenting with a mental health crisis across a range of settings; in General Hospitals, CAMHS Offices, online/ via phone and occasionally at home
- Liaising with other agencies and professionals and developing ongoing positive working relationships with them to support young people who present in crisis.
- Offer specialist mental health assessments to Young People who present in crisis during the hours of the service
- Act as a liaison to acute care colleagues for YP with MH needs that are admitted to A&E or acute paediatric wards
Minimum requirements of Mental Health Practitioner-
- Degree/Diploma in occupational therapy or x Nursing/Social Work
- Registration with the HCPC/NMC/Social Work England
- CAMHS Experience or crisis care experience
- Past experience as a qualified mental health practitioner
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
- We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.