MSI Recruitment currently have fantastic opportunities for RMN's in the Chester area. Shifts are available between Monday- Sunday. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
MSI are currently recruiting Mental Health Nurses to work on various inpatient wards at Bowmere hospital including:
- Beech - Open age inpatient mental health ward caring for people aged 18 and up
- Cherry - Open age 11 bed inpatient ward providing specialist treatment for people with dementia
- Juniper - Open age inpatient mental health ward caring for people aged 18 and up
- Maple - Open age rehabilitation unit caring for people aged 18 and above with severe and enduring mental illness
- Rosewood - Open age rehabilitation unit caring for people aged 18 and above with severe and enduring mental illness
- Willow - A Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) for individuals with serious mental health conditions admitted for assessment and treatment.
Contract Length: 5-6 months with the possibility of a contract extension
Shift Pattern: Full time or a minimum of 3 shifts per week. Suitable candidates must be flexible to work a balance of days and nights as required by the wards.
Time: 08:30 - 16:30
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.