Are you an International Nurse with recent nursing experience and in process of completing your NMC application to join the register?
MSI Group Ltd are currently representing several NHS clients in the UK who are looking for qualified Nurses to join their hospitals. Some of our locations are: Manchester, London, Kent and South of England)
We welcome applicants from all over the world and we are happy to supply you with any information regarding NMC and help you throughout the registration and relocation process.
About the role
- Permanent contract - 40+ hour a week
- Salary from £27,055 post OSCE
- Tier 2 Visa support
- Accommodation support
- Full relocation and registration support from your consultant
- Relevant qualification in Nursing.
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a Registered Nurse
- IELTS or OET Certificate with acceptable pass requirements
- The successful candidate will already have commenced their application to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) or else be in possession of an NMC Pin Number.
- You take pride in the quality of care you provide, you put your patients at the heart of what you do & recognise different needs.
- You portray a spirit of support, respect and teamwork. You are committed to always going the extra mile for your patients & your colleagues and follow through on all of your commitments.
- Interview date to be confirmed.
- Full recruitment support from a dedicated MSI team member provided.
- Please e-mail your CV, IELTS/OET Results & NMC Decision Letter (if you are already in possession of this) or call/WhatsApp Andrea on WhatsApp +44 20 3854 2153