MSI Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for RMNs in Northampton. If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
It is essential to have a Smartcard, SystemOne knowledge and your own transport for this role.
- Supporting individuals in the community with serious and enduring mental illness and facilitating assessments and care plan production.
- To assess needs, plan, implement and evaluate treatment packages in line with service policies providing comprehensive care packages to those individuals who are experiencing problems with mental health.
- As a member of the specialist Community Mental Health Team, you will ensure you will deliver the highest standard of care, through maintaining the quality of own work by developing own skills and knowledge, making changes to practice and contributing to the development of others within the team.
- Contribution to service improvement is a necessity of the role, through participation in implementation of improvements and changes to practice.
- Opportunity to develop and run groups.
- Within the workplace the individual must monitor and maintain the health and safety of both self and other and also support equality and diversity
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
If you are interested, please apply for this role or get in touch on
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.