At MSI Recruitment, we specialise in placing qualified professionals in CAMHS roles across England. We are currently partnering with trusts in Essex to fill urgent CAMHS positions within their division.
The position is a 3-month contract, paying between £25 - £27 per hour. Working hours will be from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with some flexibility on the hours. The role will be based in Colchester working for the SET Team as a SPA triage clinician.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake brief triage/telephone assessments of new referrals
- Signpost appropriately based on the CYP at the time of the triage
- Assess based on holistic needs including families and carers
To be eligible for this role, you must be an RMN or Social Worker with registration for the appropriate regulatory body.
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
We pay a referral bonus of £200 so if this role isn't right for you but you know someone who may be interested please share details of the role with them.