Our client is looking for a full and a part-time Speciality Doctor (non-consultant grade) to work in two new General Adult units.
The Hospital is an 80 bed service comprising a 52 bed secure unit with both MSU and LSU wards and two x 14 bed acute general adult wards. The hospital is purpose-built and is centrally located with excellent transport links to London and Brighton.
As a Speciality Doctor, you will provide medical support to the Consultant, functioning as an active member of the multi-disciplinary team. Secretarial support is provided.
You will have excellent communication skills (both verbally and written) and the ability to build effective relationships with service users, colleagues and other professionals. Good IT skills are essential.
- Clerking in new service users
- Writing reports for ICRs, CPAs and hearings, attending and chairing meetings in the Consultants absence
- Assessing physical health and requesting appropriate tests
- Prescribing medication and keeping medication charts up to date
- Completing request form for MoJ and SOADs
- Assessing service users for admission
- Liaising with external providers to ensure smooth transition when moving service users to and from the Hospital
- Completing ICR actions and keeping care notes dashboard up to date.
Our client places great emphasis on continuous professional development and will actively support you in the development of your skills and knowledge and in the achievement of your personal development plan.
In return for your expertise and hard work you will receive a wide range of benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Free meals and parking
- Career Development opportunities
- Well-being support and activities
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow.
For more details please contact Amy on 0203 789 2059 or email