MSI Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse with experience in a community setting. This opportunity is to work on a full-time contract basis in Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking candidate who is available across a range of shift patterns, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- A minimum 6 months' experience post-graduation in a UK NHS Trust
- NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Provide patient care in line with their care plan as outlined by their doctor
- Monitor & record observations on patients' conditions
- Identify care planning needs
- Record patient's medical information and vital signs
- Prepare and assist with patients' treatments, surgery or exams as required
- Re-evaluate patient care plans as and when conditions change
MSI offer successful candidates the following benefits:
- Daily payroll services
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
MSI Group are a leading supplier of frontline health jobs. Established in 2002, we use our 18 years of industry knowledge and experience to deliver high quality candidates for a variety of health jobs across the UK to NHS Trusts and additional public, private and third sector organisations.