This beautiful nursing home has been purpose-built to provide quality nursing, with a modern and homely interior, pleasant surroundings and a team of experienced care workers.
Each individual has their own care plan and the service is set up to ensure that requirements are regularly monitored, taking on board general health needs in line with regulatory requirements.
The facility includes its own multi-sensory room and all bedrooms are en-suite.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the registered manager in providing leadership, guidance and management to nursing staff in line with company policies and procedures.
- Support the registered manager with regular nursing supervision and appraisals.
- Ensure that nursing staff adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for the immediate management of nursing staff throughout each span of duty.
- Daily supervision of all nursing staff to ensure the delivery of excellent care.
- Organising and planning nursing staff rotas.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace pension
- Recommend a friend paid scheme
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months' experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
For further details, please contact Hadi Shakeri on 0203 817 4061 or firstname.lastname@example.org.